Last Updated: October 24, 2022
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- Retention of Data
- Children's Privacy
- Contact Information
A link to a Portable Document Format (PDF) version of the Policy can be found here: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/b2b6e5ec/NavKYq_HH0uqPUfEJGDqYg?u=https://geocaab.com/privacy-policy.
2. Information We Collect
GeoCAAB collects personal information to facilitate your use of GeoCAAB’s website and application. “Personal Information” means information that identifies or is reasonably capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, and information that is being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual. Further, when you use our mobile application, and its related Software as a Service components, we collect and store certain electronic information, none of which generally can, in and of itself, be used to specifically identify you ("Non-Personal Electronic Information"). Non-Personal Electronic Information includes, but is not limited to, anonymized and aggregated data regarding the use of the Service and the work performed with it.
Information That We Collect Directly From You
GeoCAAB collects the following categories of information directly from you:
Through Its Website
|Category of Personal Information
|Business contact information (such as your contact name, phone number, and email address).
|Professional information (such as your institution or company).
|Nature of your communication, such as the reason for your inquiry.
|Any information you choose to provide to us when completing any ‘free text’ boxes in our forms.
Through Its Mobile Application
GeoCAAB collects the following categories of Non-Personal Electronic Information through your use of our Service:
|Category of Non-Personal Electronic Information
|Geographic location, assuming the settings on your location-aware device allow us to receive such geo-location data or information.
|Information about the device used to access the Services including the time and date of use, length of use, device type, software version, IP address, MAC address, and information about the type of internet connection.
|User credentials relating to the use of the Services such as a user identifier and hashed password.
|Other information you provide to us using the user interface of the GeoCAAB application or during support of the Software.
|Equipment types used and use data.
|Employee performance data
|Aggregated and anonymized versions of the foregoing.
Accuracy and Retention of Personal Information
GeoCAAB takes reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that your Personal Information held by us is accurate with regard to the purposes for which it is to be used, and is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it is to be used.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
The Personal Information we collect and the practices described above are done in an effort to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve GeoCAAB offerings. We may use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Electronic Information to:
- Provide you with GeoCAAB services. GeoCAAB uses your Personal Information to provide you with our Services pursuant to the terms of our Master Service Agreement.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements. GeoCAAB processes your Personal Information as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Protect the security and integrity of our services. GeoCAAB uses your Personal Information to further enhance our security practices.
- Provide you with customer support. GeoCAAB processes your Personal Information anytime that you reach out to our Customer Support team with issues arising from your use of the website and mobile application.
- Optimize and enhance our service. GeoCAAB uses your Personal Information to understand how our products and services are being used to help us improve our Service.
- Market our products to you. GeoCAAB may contact you with information about our Products and Services. We will only do so with your permission, which can be revoked at any time.
- Other legal purposes. GeoCAAB may use your Non-Personal Electronic Information (including without limitation anonymized or aggregated Personal Information) and any data or information that is publicly available (whether collected through the Service or from other sources) for any legal purpose.
4. How We Share the Information We Collect
GeoCAAB will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. GeoCAAB may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for business or commercial purposes in connection with its provision of the Services and GeoCAAB’s business operations. Your Personal Information may be shared so that they can provide us with services, including identity verification, fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, data analytics, information technology, advertising, marketing, data processing, network infrastructure, storage, disaster recovery, transaction monitoring, and tax reporting. GeoCAAB shares your Personal Information with these service providers only so that they can provide us with services, and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose. Our third-party service providers include:
- Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
- Law Enforcement. GeoCAAB may be compelled to share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and regulators.
- Corporate Transactions. GeoCAAB may disclose Personal Information in the event of a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, asset sale, or similar corporate transaction, or in the event of a bankruptcy or dissolution.
- Professional Advisors. GeoCAAB may share your Personal Information with our professional advisors, including legal, accounting, or other consulting services for purposes of audits or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent. GeoCAAB may otherwise share or disclose your Personal Information with your consent.
|Website Functionality Cookies
|These cookies allow you to navigate the GeoCAAB Site and use GeoCAAB Site and Service features.
|These cookies allow GeoCAAB to measure and analyze how our Users use the Site, to improve the GeoCAAB Site functionality, and enhance your user experience.
Please note that if you reject cookies, you will not be able to utilize some or all of the features GeoCAAB Site. If you do not consent to the placing of Cookies on your device, please do not visit, access, or use the GeoCAAB Site.
6. Retention of Data
GeoCAAB retains Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, GeoCAAB refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data;
- Whether the data is necessary to provide our Site or Services; and
- Whether our Clients would reasonably expect that we would retain the data until they remove it or until their accounts are closed or terminated.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not feasible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup or email archives), then we will take commercially reasonable steps to securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. Children’s Privacy
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, GeoCAAB takes steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
No security is foolproof, and the Internet is an insecure medium. We cannot guarantee absolute security, but we work hard to protect GeoCAAB and you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information that we collect and store.
GeoCAAB takes appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us at email@example.com.
10. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Information, please feel free to contact GeoCAAB through the following:
4301 Sterling Commerce Drive
Plant City, Florida 33566